Saturday 22 February 2020

"Be A Crafty Superstar" - Season 6 Entry # 3 Pallavi Nitin Kapoor

Hello Everyone,

 We are glad to share the entries for "Be a Crafty Superstar" Season 6. The last date of sending your entries is 31st march 2020. For more details about this ongoing contest please check all the rules and regulations here:-


https://nagashriarts.blogspot.com/2020/01/be-crafty-superstar-season-6-rules.html

Here we are sharing the third entry by Pallavi Nitin Kapoor 


Image 1

This project is made by Pallavi  by using supplies from our store  www.nagashriarts.in


About Pallavi Nitin Kapoor


I am born and bought up in Delhi and now I am staying in Jalandhar(Punjab)...
I have did Economics Honors and MBA in HR and worked in various MNCs. After my son was born we shifted to Jalandhar and then I tried my hands on various Art and craft forms like Madhubani Paintaing,Decoupage...
Mix media just learning on my own and following many you tube channels...one is of  Nagashri Arts's you tube channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAsy3qm53HoxH7fLqoEM58A

I want to try my hands on various craft and art forms.....I have Learnt various art form and craft in my school time along with the classical music. 


No comments:

Post a Comment