Saturday 22 February 2020

"Be A Crafty Superstar" - Season 6 Entry # 1 Sameeksha Shukla Dubey

Hello Everyone,

 We are glad to share the entries for "Be a Crafty Superstar" Season 6. The last date of sending your entries is 31st March For more details about this ongoing contest please check all the rules and regulations here:-


https://nagashriarts.blogspot.com/2020/01/be-crafty-superstar-season-6-rules.html

We are sharing the first entry of this season by Sameeksha Shukla Dubey



Image 1

This antique key is made with our store's supplies 
you can find all of them here www.nagashriarts.in




About Sameeksha

Hello, I am Sameeksha Shukla Dubey smoothly balancing my family without suppressing my hobbies which is now my passion. Earlier, I didn't knew that I've such interest in crafting and recreating things until one fine day I found few old color papers and old stuff which was about  to be thrown but I wanted to utilize them and I did...and that came out to be very beautiful and it left everyone astound from there Crafting got into me, following with some few events,classes and then I organized a three day event in DLF mall which was really a big success. But after having a notorious baby boy my journey took a pause, but as I can't sit idol 2 yrs back I started Refueling myself and my passion again...I learned clay works, mural arts, decoupage, texture art etc.... & now I can say m carrying forward with my artistic journey of exploring with different art..

No comments:

Post a Comment