Thursday 26 March 2020

"Be A Crafty Superstar" - Season 6 Entry # 4 VTK Rani

Hello Everyone,

 We are glad to share the entries for "Be a Crafty Superstar" Season 6. The last date of sending your entries is 31st march 2020. For more details about this ongoing contest please check all the rules and regulations here:-


https://nagashriarts.blogspot.com/2020/01/be-crafty-superstar-season-6-rules.html

Here are the project's images done by VTK Rani .


Project 1



Project 2



Project 3



Project 4



Project 5



Project 6



Project 7



Project 8



Project 9


Wow , that's a big  list of beautiful projects made by Mrs. Rani using products from our website www.nagashriarts.in

(Hop on now to buy beautiful collection of Brand Zero Dies and make projects like her ;) )



About Vtk Rani 


Hello dears!!Mrs VTK Rani here. I have done my MBA in HRM. My other hobbies include music,travelling and miniatures collection. My crafting journey began 14 years ago with card-making and candle making crafts.Over the years,I learnt scrap booking, gift-wrapping,mixed media art, decoupage and theme event DIY projects. I showcase my projects in my blog "Simplykraftastic".I have also made videos of various craft projects for those creative homemakers who can learn this art in the comfort of their homes.Keep smiling and happy crafting!!!

"I highly recommend Nagashri arts for their awesome customer service, excellent quality of products and amazing varieties of products in one place."









No comments:

Post a Comment