Tuesday 18 June 2019

"Be A Crafty Superstar" - Season 5 Entry # 7 Richa Tripathi

Hello Everyone,

 We are glad to share the entries for "Be a Crafty Superstar" Season 5. The last date of sending your entries is 20th June  For more details about this ongoing contest please check all the rules and regulations here:-

https://nagashriarts.blogspot.com/2019/04/be-crafty-superstar-season-5-rules.html

Here we are sharing the Seventh entry by Richa Tripathi. 


Image 1

                                     These are the few beautiful projects made by her using supplies from our store



    About Richa Tripathi 

Initilly I started my career as a HR recuiter in one construction firm. And I was a really enjoying it. 
And then I will say magic happened to us,  my son saksham. 
                                 
            I decided to quit my job instead of taking maternity leave. I have already decided not to go for job again as I want to spend my time seeing my son growing and learning new things daily. But then also in my free time there was nothing to do. That's when I decided to something of my own from home itself and in which I had interest since I was kid. Yes that interest was doing craft with creativity of my own. I started it as my hobby but just to know the response 
        I started posting my creations on social media and had placed stall in 3 fares and  I got good response there. I started with decoupage bottles but then I decided to explore other areas of this field as well. And till now I have delivered around 8-10 different product with added creativity. 

So, I am looking forward and ahead to my journey of creation. I have lot of time for my son and my craft work. I woukd like to thanks to all who supported me and have been a part of my journey till now. Hoping many more will be added in coming future.  So keep watching my post and heavenly handmade creation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment