Tuesday 18 June 2019

"Be A Crafty Superstar" - Season 5 Entry # 5 Shreya Shimpi

Hello Everyone,

 We are glad to share the entries for "Be a Crafty Superstar" Season 5. The last date of sending your entries is 20th June  For more details about this ongoing contest please check all the rules and regulations here:-

https://nagashriarts.blogspot.com/2019/04/be-crafty-superstar-season-5-rules.html


Here we are sharing the fifth entry by Shreya Shimpi 




Image 1



Image 2


                                These are the few beautiful projects made by her using supplies from our store



About Shreya Shimpi


I am Dr Shreya Shimpi and I stay in badlapur( mumbai). I am a dentist by profession and I practice in the mornings. Decoupage is my passion and I am so glad to have learnt it!

                          My evenings are spend doing all the decoupage projects and its such a real stress buster. It helps me channel my creativity so well.

                       I never intended to take it up commercially but seeing my art on FB a lot of people started giving me orders and I had to take it up and my baby venture ‘Dolce Delights’ was born and is now blooming beautifully!
Art is indeed gratifying and they say Love thy Art and I absolutely love this art form. Just a few months ago my decoupaged box went to the actress Sonam Kapoor and I was on cloud nine. Apart from this I love canvas painting, chocolate making and also like to write blogs

                    Also, Nagashri Arts is an amazing online portal and Nagashri herself is so helpful and encouraging. Its because of sweet people like her that crafting becomes fun.
                                                   
                          I believe in ‘ doing more of what makes you happy’ and I love arts in any form😇


No comments:

Post a Comment