Friday 12 January 2018

Vintage Shabby Chic Cards By Meena

Hello crafty friends, A very good evening to you all. Hope everyone is doing well.

This is Meena here sharing some Vintage Shabby Chic cards. I got a beautiful foiled pattern paper pack with my DT kit and when I saw it only one thing came to my mind, doing some simple shabby chic cards.









First I took a 12’’ by 6’’ Card Stock and fold it into half so I can get a 6 by 6 card base. Next I took 2 pattern papers little smaller then card base and first layer. I distress the edges using vintage photo Distress Ink and adhere both the layers on card base. Next I took 2 strips measuring 6’’ by 2’’ and 2 strips measuring little smaller then the first 2 strips and distress the edges using Distress Ink, I cut all the 4 strips at the top as showen in the picture and adhere them on the card base using foam tape. Below the first strips I added lace. I glued the dollies on right side and added a circle Pattern Paper on the dollies( using circle cutter from martha stewart). Added cheese cloth on it and added few flowers and leaves on it, finished it off by adding pearls and jute twine.




Card 2 –
For my 2nd card, I took 10’’ by 6’’ Card Stock and folded it into half so I can get 5’’ by 6’’ card base. Next took pattern paper and distressed the edges by using vintage photo Distress Ink and distress tool. Adhere the Pattern Paper using foam tape on card base. Added lace on the bottom of 2nd layer and adhere the half cut dolie on right side. Added flowers and leaves on it using glue gun and finished off by adding blings and jute twine.



Card 3 –
For my last card, I took 8.5’’ by 6’’ Card Stock and folded it into half. Layered the Pattern Paper on card base after distressing the edges by Distress Ink and distress tool. Next I added lace on the middle Pattern Paper and adhere it on the card base. Added cheese cloth on it and glued the flowers and leaves on it using glue gun. Finished off by adding pearl string and half pearls.




Supplies used here
Cardstock
Enogreeting Pattern Paper
Flowers
Die Cuts


Hope you all like it.


All the materials used in these cards are available at Nagashri Arts Store. You can buy them on their site www.nagashriarts.com


Regards,
Meena Herale

Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment