Thursday 21 December 2017

A Gatefold Album by Nagashri Srinivas

Namaste Everyone,

      I hope you all are geared up for your Winter Holidays. Today I am here with one of my new project made for a client who ordered this beautiful album for her beloved Brother and Sister-in-law. As the client wanted to keep it simple, sophisticated and with fewer embellishments. I have decided to pick the beautiful paper stack Cottage Blush from Bob n Betty which comes in a size of 12" by 12".

                                                                  

I have few tags from Enogreeting Paperback which is going well with these papers.I just love the way Enogreeting packs come out with the tags suitable for all occasions. And it added charm to my album.

                                                                  


   The album has more than 16 pockets and flaps to store 50 photos. The Gatefold album measures 11" by 7" with pages and pockets inside. I have used tags and added few fabric washi tapes which complimented the paper pack.I hope you have liked the project do leave some love ... :)

                                            


Here is the full image of the gatefold album.Hope you liked the album 
                                                    






Supplies used here are

Time Holtz ideology Ruler 
Flowers
Black Cardstock 


No comments:

Post a Comment